Easy VPN Router Order Terms of Service (ToS)
- Easy VPN Router (henceforth EVR) and Jamesys Technologies LLC is not responsible for any customer’s action whatsoever using an EVR device, software, technology, service, website, or application. The customer is legally responsible for the actions they take.
- You do not hold EVR responsible for any consequence, positive or negative, that happens as a result of your purchase of an EVR device. It is your responsibility to abide by all relevant laws in your jurisdiction at all times while using an EVR product or technology.
- You agree not to purchase an EVR device if they are illegal in your area. You will not hold EVR responsible if you purchase an EVR device illegally.
- You agree not to modify the EVR device to break any FCC or other government regulation and agree not to use the device for the purpose of breaking FCC or government regulations, with or without device modification.
- You use the EVR device and software at your own risk and do not hold EVR accountable for any profit, loss, errors, damages, costs, or any monetary or legal issues whatsoever.
- You agree that it is your (the customer’s) responsibility to ensure that your EVR device is properly using a VPN connection. You do not hold EVR or Jamesys Technologies LCL responsible if the VPN connection fails and any event whatsoever happens.
- Any issues with the VPN service are not the responsibility of EVR. EVR uses third-party companies for VPN service.
The ‘Easy VPN Router’ entity is wholly owned by Jamesys Technologies LLC. All references to ‘Easy VPN Router’ refer to the ‘Easy VPN Router’ entity and the Jamesys Technologies LLC company.
The Easy VPN Router ‘Terms of Service’ (ToS) include both the ‘Terms and Conditions of Use’ (TC) and the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). By agreeing to the Terms of Service you agree to both the TC and AUP.
The term ‘web site’ is used interchangeably with the Easy VPN Router device, software, application, website, and service.
Easy VPN Router Terms and Conditions of Use (TC)
By accessing this web site (device, software, application, website, and service), you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Jamesys Technologies LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jamesys Technologies LLC’s web site or application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jamesys Technologies LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jamesys Technologies LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Jamesys Technologies LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jamesys Technologies LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jamesys Technologies LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jamesys Technologies LLC’s Internet site, even if Jamesys Technologies LLC or a Jamesys Technologies LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jamesys Technologies LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jamesys Technologies LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jamesys Technologies LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Jamesys Technologies LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jamesys Technologies LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jamesys Technologies LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jamesys Technologies LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Easy VPN Router. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Easy VPN Router may suspend or terminate your account.
Easy VPN Router’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) forEasy VPN Router Services is designed to help protectEasy VPN Router,Easy VPN Router’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited byEasy VPN Router. Easy VPN Router reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.
Prohibited Uses of Easy VPN Router Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Easy VPN Router’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Easy VPN Router’s servers, is prohibited. Easy VPN Router accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Easy VPN Router customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Easy VPN Router-hosted domain, or referencing any Easy VPN Router account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Easy VPN Router customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Easy VPN Router network or on another provider’s network.
10. Using Easy VPN Router’s Services to interfere with the use of the Easy VPN Router network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each Easy VPN Router customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Easy VPN Router, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Easy VPN Router customer will be forwarded to the Easy VPN Router customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Easy VPN Router Acceptable Use Policy occur, Easy VPN Router reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Easy VPN Router’s AUP as Easy VPN Router deems appropriate, without notice.
Last Modified: Friday, 26 August 2016